DIY Gin and Tonic Cocktail Bar
I wanted to share some easy mix and match recipes that are perfect for entertaining. I love sharing recipes that are an easy spin on a classic. Today’s classic is an easy gin and tonic citrus bar. Gin and tonics are two ingredient cocktails that any one can make.
First you can set up a DIY gin and tonic bar that features several types of gins as well as tonic waters. For my bar I also set out different citrus fruit that included lemons, limes, grapefruits, and oranges. I also had orange and grapefruit juices. Your guests can customize the perfect citrus gin and tonic by adding a splash of juice or just a fresh citrus slice to enhance their own cocktail.
Are you entertaining for a group this weekend? If so, consider making this easy DIY Citrus Gin and Tonic Bar!
Recipe: DIY Citrus Gin and Tonic Bar
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 3 bottles of gin, different varieties
- 3 bottles of tonic waters, different varieties
- 1 cup of grapefruit juice and orange juice
- 2 lemons and limes, sliced
- 1 grapefruit and orange, sliced
- 1 bag of ice
Garnish: orange , grapefruit, lemon, and lime slices
- Set out gin, tonic waters, sliced citrus fruit, juices, ice, cocktail glasses, and measuring glass
- Have guests make their own gin and tonics by adding 1.5 ounces of gin to a cocktail glass filled with ice then top off with tonic water. Guests can then add their preferred garnish or splash of juice