Website Kentucky Bourbon Barrel
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel, a subsidiary of Independent Stave Company, is now hiring a Barrel Cooper at their Louisville, KY used barrel cooperage facility. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow professionally with a fast-growing business. The Barrel Cooper position is a physically demanding job. The most important attributes of a candidate are Punctuality, on time, hard worker, initiative, eagerness to learn, positive attitude, attention to detail. The position is available immediately, and starting pay is commensurate with experience.
Located in the heart of the Bourbon Trail, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel purchases authentic Bourbon Barrels directly from the source. And we ship all over the world. With a warehouse located in one of the largest cities in the US, our used bourbon barrels are ready to ship. We work with customers from the US, Europe, Asia and elsewhere, providing high-quality barrels for distilling a variety of liquors and spirits.
- Starting Wage $17 to $29 based on experience.
- Shift Monday-Friday 1st Shift (7 am 3:30 pm)
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be familiar with all facets of barrel re-coopering including stave replacement and head replacement
- Must be familiar with equipment used to drive hoops, drill staves, and inspect used barrels
- Safely operate equipment used in barrel handling operation
- Dependable and have excellent attendance record (Must have reliable transportation)
- Work with co-workers and supervisors in a cooperative and respectful manner
- Responsible for keeping work areas clean, orderly, and free of hazards.
- Ability to work in a variety of body positions; bending, stooping, standing and the ability to have coordinated movements of pulling, pushing, grasping, reaching, and bilateral arm movements.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing and background verification checks as permitted by state law.
Independent Stave Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Benefits: Competitive hourly pay based on experience Continuing education, 401K ,Insurance after 90 days Cafeteria Plan Including Dental, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance Paid Vacation after 90 days.
To apply for this job please visit www.independentstavecompany.com.