Website Casey Jones Distillery
Casey Jones Distillery, a small craft spirits distillery operation in Western Kentucky now in our 7th year, is looking for a Distillery Operator to join our team. We are looking for someone who wants to work in the amazing business of craft distilling, does not mind putting in long hours. We are looking to hire someone immediately to join our team.
We need help with distillery and production operations. We are looking for an individual who…
- Can learn or has knowledge of distilling or brewing
- Can operate a forklift, air compressor, pumps, & general tools
- Can help in the day-to-day operations of production
Distillery Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work overtime and some weekends
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a good driver record
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Pay is based on ability.
- An Associate’s Degree is a plus
- Supervisor experience is a plus
Casey Jones Distillery is a member of the Kentucky Distillers’ Association and the world-famous Kentucky Bourbon Trail Craft Tour.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com