Website Hard Truth Distilling Co.
Founded in 2015, Hard Truth Distilling Co. produces and releases a variety of premium spirits to market while filling our rackhouse with Indiana rye whiskey and bourbon. Now Indiana’s largest destination distillery, Hard Truth lives on a 325-acre wooded campus in Brown County – an artists’ colony and tourist destination known for its natural beauty.
Hard Truth Distilling Co. is looking to hire Marketing Manager.
- Drive and create new content for Hard Truth Distilling Company. Create, launch, and oversee all digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the management and sales team to develop in-store merchandising strategy.
- Ensure and develop branding across all spirts.
- Work on sales support tools and programs including collateral, and Point-of-sales systems.
- Collaborate with the marketing, operations, and sales teams to create and execute specialized programs for key national accounts.
- Work with Chef Marketing Operator to support new market launches.
- Interact with website users and respond to potential opportunities.
- Actively partner with the Restaurant Marketing to support Hard Truth Restaurant with marketing and sales initiatives surrounding Hard Truth spirits.
- Coordinate and execute new product releases and in-store marketing initiatives by partnering with sales, operations, and HQ teams.
- Work with Chef Marketing Manager to manage marketing budget for all marketing efforts related to Hard Truth Distillery.
- Assist in all other marketing facets as required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Critical Illness, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- $150 of free merchandise, meals, or product each month.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- 5+ years of marketing experience within the CPG, beverage, or alcohol industry.
- Social media experience required.
- Experience with event marketing.
- Experience managing outside agencies.
- 5+ years of creating and executing marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of managing and developing a team.
- Experience with Microsoft programs, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org