Website MBF North America
Suppliers of bottling and packaging equipment.
MBF North America is one of the world’s leading companies in the production of bottling systems. We represent a complete range of packaging equipment specifically designed for the beer, wine and spirits industries from leading manufacturers.
MBF North America supports projects from single machine installation to full turn-key packaging lines. Our experience and technical ability allows us to provide a range of specialized services for small craft distilleries all the way up to some of the largest and most historic distilleries in the world.
MBF North America Parts Specialist Job Opening
Job Summary: Customer Service
Parts Sales to Customers
Shipping and Receiving
Essential Duties/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- High level customer service skills including communication and correspondence skills.
- Handle customer calls regarding Parts needs.
- Active in warehouse duties such as shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, inventory audits and cycle counts, organization and housekeeping as needed.
- Parts support to Field Service Technicians.
- Use and maintenance of FishBowl inventory application software.
- Pro-active identification of critical spares lists to customers and internal use.
- Working with Accounting on processing invoices, PO’s, etc.
- Develop reports on inventory stock, lead time and concerns for department manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow instructions.
- Knowledge of Parts and Parts related questions regarding machines sold by MBF North America. Able to navigate and understand machine manuals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of arithmetic including decimals, fractions, percentages, and statistical formulas.
- Must have good or correctable eyesight and no color blindness with clear ability to distinguish color variations.
- General mechanical and electrical knowledge base
- Prior experience with winery or beverage machinery will be a plus
- Prior experience in spare parts sales roles preferred
- Ability to navigate machine manuals and technical documents
Skills and Qualifications
Education: Two-year college degree or exceptional related job experience preferred.
Experience: At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, interactive communication skills, strong written and verbal skills, proficient in spelling, grammar and composition, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), CRM software.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit ergonomically correct; use hands to finger, handle or feel to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk on normal, uneven and slippery surfaces; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, bend or crawl. This position also requires grasping, repetitive hand movement, and fine coordination in the order taking and order filling, preparation of quotes, and reports using a computer keyboard. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with any disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In an office and warehouse environment. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as loud equipment and construction noise, dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, drafts or bright lights.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org