Tour Guide – Huber’s Winery and Starlight Distillery
Website Huber Winery & Starlight Distillery
Huber’s Orchard, Winery & Vineyards is a 7th generation family business committed to being the premier agri-tourism family destination in Southern Indiana. With over 550,000 visitors last year to our 650 acre property, Huber’s offers an impressive array of activities for the young and young at heart. Open seven days a week, we offer flexible scheduling, competitive wages, and team member discounts. If you like a fast paced yet casual environment, enjoy working as a team, and can multi- task – then a position at Huber’s might be the place for you!
The Tour Guide will be responsible for educating our guests about our winery and distillery production while also maintaining excellent service and brand exposure. The candidate should be enthusiastic and open to learning the details of our wine and spirits portfolio and any details pertaining to farm production. You will also be multi-tasked with touring our facility, providing tastings, and product sales. You will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and assist any guest while they are visiting our establishment.
- Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Present tours and our facility to all guests that visit our farm
- Required to know all tour and tasting options within your department
- Provide tour and tastings while maintaining our brand standards and customer service expectations
- Become knowledgeable of all wine & spirits products
- Be able to add/change reservations on our tour management software
- Help guests with their wine and spirit selections
- Sales of farm products and retail products
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Basic computer skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to work flexible schedule and adjust to seasonal shifts
- Able to push, pull, carry, or lift up over 40 pounds
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Able to obtain alcohol serving permit
Statements included in this description may not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the position, or to require that different tasks be performed, as circumstances change.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Huber’s Orchard, Winery, & Vineyards provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Position Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Winery Manager
Classification: Part time, Seasonal
To apply for this job email your details to ALamb@huberwinery.com