At Cardinal Copacking we’ve been making fine craft spirits in our distillery for entrepreneurs since 2014. We excel at servicing the needs of suppliers, retailers, and distributors giving entrepreneurs the ability to easily produce their own spirit brands.
Cardinal Copacking, home to Cardinal Spirits Distillery has produced over 500,000 bottles for clients since December 2014. So why haven’t you heard of us? Well, up until December 2018 we didn’t even have a name for this business. Literally every single customer has come to us through referrals or word of mouth. That should speak to our reputation. We are well known in the spirits industry for having high standards for our own products, and we’re excited to share that same level of commitment for yours.
“I Want to Start My Own Distilled Spirits Brand
But I Don’t Want to Build a Distillery”
A lot of people want to get into the distilled spirits business but they don’t want to start a distillery. For those people, Cardinal Copacking is the answer. Are you ready to take the plunge? Ask yourself…
- Are you a beverage entrepreneur, brand manager, retailer, or distributor?
- Is your single batch size between 80 cases and 10,000 cases?
- If so, get in touch!
Cardinal Copacking wants to be your distillery of choice to help you launch your own brand.
Call 812-297-8201 or Email: Hello@CardinalCopacking.com
Cardinal Copacking Makes Production Easy.
We give entrepreneurs the ability to easily produce their own spirit brands. We excel at servicing the needs of suppliers, retailers, and distributors.
What We Do – At Cardinal Copacking, we use industry best practices and our own distinctive processes to make sure you get exactly what you want, when you want it. We create private labels and do contract bottling for mid-size suppliers, retailers, and distributors across the country. Learn more.
Our Services – We provide a better option for small and mid-size bottling and private label clients by offering great customer service, faster product launches, simple replenishment, and lower minimums. We provide any combination of the following services:
- Product Design & Development
- TTB Submission
- Materials Sourcing
- Distributor Launch Coordination
- Fermentation & Distillation
- Custom Bottling & Packaging
How We Work – We provide a better option for small and mid-size co-packing and private label clients by offering great customer service, faster product launches, simple replenishment, and lower minimums.
Our Goals – Our financial goal is to grow sustainably and profitably so that all stakeholders, from client to investor, are happy and excited to be involved with our business. We strive to continually improve upon the standard of customer service in the co-packing industry. We also strive to improve upon the standards for Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) in the co-packing industry.
Technology – Our technology and manufacturing backgrounds provide the foundation of our business systems. Through advanced manufacturing techniques and methodologies, we’ve created a systemized approach to contract bottling. We use cloud-based communication and resource planning programs that give you clear and quick visibility into the status of your production.
How We Work With Clients – We have the best customer service in the industry, with a focus on fast, clear, and honest communication.
- We produce high quality products, on time, every time.
- We are known throughout the industry as a rock solid partner for all three tiers.
- We have fast turn times, and small batch sizes.
- We use modular systems (multiple tank sizes, packaging lines, and equipment that all work together).
- We use automated or semi-automated systems throughout each workflow.
- We’re located perfectly for easy logistics: access to multiple interstates, distribution centers, and vendors.
- We focus on the replenishment model for production – you share your sales data and we produce when needed to keep your inventory low and cash free.