Chuckanut Bay Distillery is a true grain-to-glass distillery, committed to slow-crafting premium spirits from hyper-locally sourced ingredients. Located in Bellingham, WA, the northernmost city in the contiguous United States, Chuckanut Bay Distillery’s award-winning spirits include bourbon, whiskey, gin, vodka, potato gin, potato vodka, hops schnapps, coffee liqueur, and Krampus (our spicy holiday liqueur).
Have you ever wondered how spirits are really made from beginning to end? Peel back the curtain and see the inner workings of a true grain-to-glass distillery on the Chuckanut Bay Distillery tour!
Chuckanut Bay Distillery makes some of the finest slow crafted spirits in the Pacific Northwest. Let us introduce you to some of our favorites.
Chuckanut Bay Distillery Crafts Spirits
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Bourbon – A true Bellingham Bourbon, made entirely from locally sourced corn, wheat, rye, and barley and aged in charred American White Oak barrels.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery MuzzleFlash Whiskey – Muzzleflash is a true American whiskey which draws its inspiration from the days of the revolution.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Wheat Gin – If you’re a fan of subtle, nuanced gins, made in the London Dry tradition, we think you’ll love this slow crafted gin.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Heirloom Gin – Our premium Potato Gin, slow-crafted from whole Yukon Golds grown in Skagit Valley, features a bold, bright botanical ensemble to complement the full mouth-feel yielded by the potatoes. Gluten free.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Potato Vodka – A premium potato vodka made from whole Skagit Valley Yukon Gold potatoes, smooth and highly sippable for the most discerning of palates. Gluten free.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Wheat Vodka – A remarkably smooth grain vodka made in our classic “slow-crafted” style – crisp, clean, and easy to drink.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Old Busker Coffee Liqueur – Destined to become a Bellingham classic, Old Busker is simply the finest coffee liqueur available. Locally roasted coffee meets craft distilled spirits.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Green Man’s Dram Hops Schnapps – Green Man’s Dram is a hop lover’s ambrosia, a hops schnapps comprised of distilled malted barley and three varieties of Washington-grown hops.
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Krampus Spicy Holiday Liqueur – Our limited release seasonal spirit, Krampus is the Pacific Northwest’s newest holiday tradition. Spicy goodness with a touch of naughty.
Tasting and retail hours are Monday through Saturday 11am – 5pm.
Call us now at 360.738.7179 or click here to schedule a distillery tour and tasting.
2013 Distillery of the Year New York International Spirits Competition