Casey Jones Distillery is a prestigious award-winning Kentucky craft distillery. In addition to producing exceptional spirits, we also offer a range of services including contract distillation, barrel storage, and bottling.
Founded in 2014, Casey Jones Distillery has distinguished itself through its commitment to the true art of craft distillation in Kentucky. Following a major expansion in 2023, our capabilities now include a 1000-gallon hybrid pot still, and 3000+ traditional barrel rick house. With this expanded capability, we proudly offer comprehensive services in authentic Kentucky craft distillation and storage.
Casey Jones Distillery Contract Distillation Services
- Low minimum orders
- Popular and custom mash bills
- Onsite storage options
- End-to-end service from mash to bottle
Available Spirits for Contract Distillation
- Kentucky Bourbon
- Corn Whiskey
- Wheat Whiskey
- Rye Whiskey
- Malt Whiskey
Facility and Equipment
- Distilled on a new state-of-the-art 1000-gallon hybrid pot still
- Totes or Premium Bilge Bunged Kelvin Cooperage 53 Gal. barrels available
- Traditional, ricked barrel onsite storage available for up to 4 years
- Bottling services available
Why Choose Casey Jones Distillery?
- Fully licensed and multiple award-winning spirits producer
- Ability to produce extremely small batches
- Capability to scale as your brand grows
- Premium Kentucky barrel storage options
- State-of-the-art facility ensuring consistent product quality
- Customizable services, tailored to fit your brand’s unique needs
Contact Casey Jones Distillery Today
Contact us to explore how we can help you develop your brand with our Kentucky craft spirits. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your immediate and long-term goals.