How to Make a Pumpkin Old Fashioned Cocktail – Easy as Pie
Pumpkin season is here and I am using it in my old fashioned. I love an Old Fashioned and have upgraded it with a teaspoon of pumpkin butter for fall.
The pumpkin adds a bit of spice without adding too much sweetness. Cheers to fall and pumpkin weather!
Recipe: Pumpkin Old Fashioned
- 2 ounces of whiskey
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin butter
- Dash of water
- 1 slice of orange for garnish
- ½ cup of ice
- In a low-ball glass add sugar cube, pumpkin butter, dashes of Angostura bitters, and dash of water
- Muddle mixture until sugar is dissolved
- Add ice then whiskey
Garnish with orange slice
Stay Informed: Sign up here for our Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.