Ok, you know you love meat, you know, bacon in your bourbon or vodka or gin. Now, thanks to the meat masters at ManBQue.com you can take it to the next level with a meat shot glass. Not only can you enjoy your cocktail but just like on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, you can even eat the dishes or in this case, you can even eat the shot glass. My vegetarian friends can skip this story and simple use a regular shot glass but, please don’t eat it. Or, perhaps there is a veggie patty equivalent?
Stay Informed: Sign up here for our Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 1lb ground beef, 80/20, ask the butcher for double ground (should yield 8 shot glasses)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and minced
- 5 cloves garlic, mince
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp arbol chile powder
- Blend all of your ingredients together in a medium bowl
- Make 8-1/8lb balls of your mixture
- Gently pack the meat around the shot glass, make sure it gets around the whole glass and has no punctures or breaks
- Place on the grill, open side of shot glass down
- Evenly sear the meat around the glass then place them on the top rack of the grill for about 7 minutes
- Fill your shot glasses with homemade bacon vodka or bourbon or whatever you like. Like all grillers, we encourage you to experiment!