Blend those leftover Reese’s Cups with a Double Shot Coffee Bourbon Cream Liqueur and you will double your taste buds. This creamy coffee bourbon liqueur is a perfected blend of rich, delicious cream and sweet whiskey, with a hint of espresso-roast coffee flavor.
We have all the candy you need this Halloween with our Reese’s Cup shot!
- .5 oz Southern Star Double Shot Coffee Bourbon Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Peanut Butter Whiskey or similar
- .25 oz Frangelico
- 1 Reese’s Cup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Rim your glass with chocolate syrup.
- In a shaker mix bourbon cream liqueur, whiskey and frangelico ingredients together.
- Add ice and shake to mix.
- Pour into glass, top with whipped cream and Reese’s Cup.
Learn more about Southern Distilling Company.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.