How to Make a Spicy Clover Club Gin Cocktail
I am on a kick! Today I am sharing another raspberry gin drink! This drink is a twist on the classic cocktail Clover Club Cocktail. I have started with an amazing gin called Bluecoat. I am using their Barrel Reserve that is finished in American Oak Barrels.
To this classic cocktail I have added some spice to kick it up a notch in the form of jalapeno simple syrup. This adds a little spice to the cocktail without sacrificing the flavor and enhances the flavors of pepper notes in the barrel-finished gin. I would recommend trying Bluecoat Barrel Finished Gin for all your classic gin cocktails! Cheers to gin!
Recipe: Spicy Clover Club
- 2 ounces of gin
- 3/4 ounce of lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce of raspberry simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce of jalapeno simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Add gin, lemon juice, raspberry simple syrup, jalapeno simple syrup, egg white, and fresh raspberries cocktail shaker
- Shake mixture then add ice and shake 20 seconds more
- strain mixture into serving glass
Sign up here for our free Distillery Trail email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.