A spin on a Brandy Alexander, this after-dinner drink celebrates the sweet notes of Old Forester Bourbon by bringing in coconut, chocolate, and cherry tobacco. Top it off with ice and freshly grated nutmeg and voilà, Brandy Alexander.
- 1 oz. Old Forester 100 Proof
- 1 oz. Half n’ Half
- 0.5 oz. Coconut Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Crème de Cacao
- 2 droppers Old Forester Bohemian Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin.
- Shake vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
Learn more about Old Forester Distillery.
View all Louisville Distilleries.
View all Kentucky Distilleries.
View all U.S. Distilleries.
Please help to support Distillery Trail. Sign up for our Newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.