How to Make a Oreo Coffee Hot Chocolate Cocktail
This time of the year I am obsessed with spiked hot chocolate. Today I am sharing a fun Oreo coffee hot chocolate that has been spiked with bourbon.
Still need more convincing to give this a shot? This is the perfect treat to drink on a cool day too. Start adding your treats to your booze because it’s that time of year – celebrate with a fun hot chocolate!
Stay Informed: Sign up here for our Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 5 Oreo’s plus 1 for garnish (and two to three to eat while you are fixing the coffee)
- 1/2 cup of cold coffee
- 1/2 cup of prepared hot chocolate, cooled
Garnish: marshmallows and Oreo pieces
- Fill blender with bourbon, Oreos, coffee, and hot chocolate
- Blend mixture then reheat
- Pour mixture into serving glass then garnish