This classic mixes straight bourbon, some tart lemon, sweet syrup and gets topped off with a little bit of color from the wine.
- 2 oz. Carl T. Indiana Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. Huber Winery Chambourcin Wine (Provides a mix of red raspberry, cherry and spicy oak aromas.)
- Add Carl T Bourbon, lemon juice, and simple to an ice filled shaker
- Shake for 30 seconds
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass
- Hold a spoon rounded side up over the glass and slowly pour the Chambourcin wine over it, creating a “float” of red wine
Learn more about Huber’s Starlight Distillery.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.