The University of Louisville’s Distilled Spirits Business Certificate delivers a unique and broad-based curriculum that features the most relevant business knowledge, skills, and awareness for accelerating your success in the distilled spirits industry—all in just 6 fully online courses.
Offered through UofL’s College of Business, each certificate course is co-taught by UofL faculty and industry leaders from renowned companies like Brown-Forman, Jack Daniels, and more.
All you need is a passion for distilled spirits and a bachelor’s degree to get started.
UofL Distilled Spirits Business Certificate Program Highlights
- Learn how key business functions such as finance, marketing, and operations work together—and all with a spirits industry focus.
- Learn at your convenience—100% online format gives you access to coursework whenever and wherever it’s best for you.
- Go further—credits earned in the certificate program can be applied toward UofL’s online MBA as elective hours.
Louisville is the base for the most renowned distilled spirits businesses in the United States, with nearly a third of all spirits produced locally. Developed in partnership with many of these industry experts, the online UofL Distilled Spirits Business Certificate blends an industry born of tradition with a university that fosters innovation. Where better to learn the business of spirits than from a school located in the heart of the bourbon experience?
Online Distilled Spirits Business Certificate: Course List
- SPIR 610 Distilled Spirits Industry Overview & Regulatory Issues
- SPIR 620 Distilled Spirits Finance Fundamentals
- SPIR 630 Distilled Spirits Operations & Supply Chain
- SPIR 640 Sustainability in the Distilled Spirits Industry
- SPIR 650 Spirit Brand Marketing
- SPIR 660 Three-Tier System of Alcohol Distribution
Based on previous education and professional experience, after completing the certificate, graduates will be able to more successfully manage areas across distilled spirits operations, including roles like: logistics planner, pricing analyst, supply chain manager, marketing specialist, social media manager, promotion specialist, sales manager, distribution coordinator, corporate social responsibility manager, financial operations accountant, brand ambassador, and more.
Ready to Get Your Distilled Spirits Career to the Next Level?
Contact University of Louisville College of Business here.