How to Make a Halloween Bourbon Creamsicle Cocktail
Halloween is one of the best holidays because you get to dress up in whatever pleases you and drink whatever you like. No judgment here. This decadent boozy delight was created to help the adults get through the evening and relax while all the craziness outside passes by. The cream soda is a really refreshing addition and if you like a little less sugar in your cocktail the orange juice can be replaced with lemon juice to give it a little dry citrus.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 5 ounces of bourbon
- 3-4 ounces of orange cream soda depending on serving glass
- 1 ounces of fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Garnish: Orange slice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with bourbon, vanilla extract , orange juice, and ice
- Shake mixture then pour into serving glass
- Top drink off with orange cream soda
- Garnish with orange slice
Now get out there and scare the neighborhood kids.
Q: What do birds give out at Halloween?
A: Tweets. Now go Re-Tweet this sweet cocktail.