712 Dickerson Pike #202, Nashville, TN 37207
“The purpose of fun is to have some…So come join us!”
~Sean Higgins, Founder Mint Julep Tours
Mint Julep Experiences is the only dedicated tour company focused on The Kentucky Bourbon Trail®. Mint Julep offers custom and public distillery tours as well as unique exclusive experiences only available through Mint Julep Tours.
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Distillery Tours – Tour world famous tours including Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Heaven Hill, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, Four Roses and more.
- Cooperage Tours – Including exclusive access to the Brown-Forman Cooperage, home of Woodford Reserve and Jack Daniels barrels.
- Horse Farm Tours – Including Coolmore Farms home of Triple Crown Winner American Pharoah.
- New: Tennessee Whiskey Trail – Explore the culture and craftsmanship of Tennessee whiskey on one of two adventures, which depart from Nashville several days a week. Tours include Jack Daniel Distillery, George Dickel Distillery, Corsair Distillery, H Clark Distillery, Leiper’s Fork Distillery with more to be added.
Tours of all shapes, sizes and budgets – “I Did it My Way!“
- One or Two Day: Distillery Tours – Tours take you through Kentucky’s Bourbon Country with stops along the way at many of the distilleries that produce 95% of America’s only Native Spirit – BOURBON.
- Public Tours – You can choose from a few hours to a full day to two day tours of distilleries like Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Heaven Hill, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, Four Roses. Visit our “Public Tours” page for all our options.
- Custom Tours – “I Did it My Way!” If you and your group are like old blue eyes and want to be able to say, I booked the tour my way, we are happy to oblige. We schedule custom tours all the time. You tell us what you want and our dedicated staff of tour planners will work with you to turn your dreams into reality from family outings, to bachelor/bachelorette parties to a custom celebration for your office.
- Exclusive Tours – For the last 8 years, we’ve built relationships with all of the distilleries on our tours. Through these trusted relationships, we are able to offer several Exclusive Tours only available through Mint Julep Tours. Like a fine bourbon that gets better with time, our team of drivers and guides have built long-lasting relationship that allow us (and now you) exclusive access to many of the world’s finest spirits distilleries in the world.
Call us now at 502.583.1433 to get the bourbon experience you’ve been dreaming of!
Founders Sean and Lisa Higgins share a love for their home town and home state. They have created tour experiences that expose their guests to the beauty of the Bluegrass State like no other. Since its founding 8 years ago, they have grown from a single bus to a full service tour company with multiple vehicles, 11 full-time employees and more than 25 knowledgeable and entertaining drivers and guides. Mint Julep Tours provides their guests with an unforgettable experience that they will cherish for a lifetime.