It has been the longest day ever and I have been craving a bourbon cocktail. If you haven’t noticed already I am obsessed with bourbon and always have been. It might be because I was raised in the south but the flavors of bourbon have always appealed to me like butter on cornbread. This boozy drink is no exception it looks really fancy but is super easy to prepare and consume. The rosemary brings a great flavor to the bourbon and aroma!
This cocktail will raise your spirits and leave a memorable taste in your mouth. Let’s raise our glasses to bourbon, rosemary, and the end of another day!
Recipe: Bourbon Rosemary Cocktail
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- ½ cup of club soda
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup of ice, extra ice is needed to fill glass
- 10 rosemary leaves
Garnish: with a stalk of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker combine lemon juice, club soda, rosemary leaves, agave and ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed
- Strain mixture into a glass and stir in bourbon
- Fill another glass completely with ice and pour mixture over ice
- Garnish with rosemary
Yields: 1 serving