It’s no secret that I am totally obsessed with Margaritas; the tequila and the fresh fruit flavors are amazing. Here is a fun refreshing Margarita made with coconut water and mandarin oranges! The coconut water is a perfect addition to this Margarita as it adds a bit of coconut flavor and makes this Margarita very light and refreshing. Mandarin juice is perfect for cocktails because it adds a bit more citrus flavor and sweetness than your typical orange juice.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 2 ounces of mandarin orange juice
- 1 ounces of coconut water
- 5 ounces of tequila
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- ½ ounce of agave nectar
- ½ to 1 cup of ice
- Add mandarin juice, coconut water, tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Shake mixture then pour into serving glass
- Garnish with slice of mandarin juice and rim glass with coconut flakes