Super Bowl time is a great time to celebrate with a spicy and sweet margarita. Today I made a chili and pineapple margarita paired with the ultimate party food – nachos!
Take your Super Bowl party up a notch with a spicy margarita and loaded nachos to match! Cheers to football!
Recipe: Spicy Super Bowl Margarita
- 2 ounces of Tequila
- 2 ounces of pineapple juice
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of chili simple syrup
- salt for rimming the glass (optional)
- 1/2 cup of ice
Garnish: pineapple slice and whole chili
- Add tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice, chili simple syrup, and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Rim serving glass with salt
- Shake then pour into serving glass
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.