A cool nip in the air calls for a cool drink in your favorite glass.
This festive and refreshing cocktail is crafted with Hard Truth Distilling Company’s Toasted Coconut Rum Cream, Hard Truth White Rum, and house-made peppermint syrup, then topped whipped cream, sprinkles, and a miniature candy cane!
- 1½ oz. Hard Truth Toasted Coconut Rum Cream
- 1 oz. Hard Truth White Rum
- ½ oz. Peppermint syrup*
- 4 drops Bittermens Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- Whipped cream, red sugar, and miniature candy cane to garnish
- Add rum cream, rum, and syrup to an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Add bitters, and stir gently to mix.
- Top with whipped cream, then dust with sugar, and hang candy cane on rim of glass to garnish.
*Peppermint Syrup Recipe
Add half an ounce of peppermint extract to one bottle (approx. 25 oz.) of cooled simple syrup. Mix well and refrigerate in a sealed container for up to one week.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.