The Kentucky Bourbon Trail has welcomed Angel’s Envy Distillery as its newest member. Angel’s Envy Distillery, founded 10 years ago in 2006 became just the 10th member of the world famous Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
“It’s a huge honor to be alongside the best spirits producers in the world,” said Wes Henderson, Co-Founder of Angel’s Envy and Chief Innovation Officer. “This is a group of people that I’ve admired since my childhood.”
“To be an even bigger part of the history and heritage of Kentucky Bourbon is something I take a great deal of pride in. Angel’s Envy will provide yet another reason for visitors to come to the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and learn more about our native spirit.”
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
Kentucky Distillers’ Association President Eric Gregory said Angel’s Envy offers an impressive, state-of-the-art tourism experience. The distillery is housed on Louisville’s Whiskey Row, at 500 East Main Street in the former Vermont American Building, a restored warehouse that takes up an entire city block.
“This stunning facility is a welcome and capital addition to our iconic Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour,” he said. “The Henderson family has deep roots in Kentucky’s distilling history. We’re thrilled that Bourbon lovers can now enjoy the Angel’s Envy experience.”
Angel’s Envy Joins Kentucky Distillers’ Association
Four Generations Celebrate Angel’s Envy Distillery Grand Opening
A Day on the Trail: A Behind the Scenes Tour of the New Angel’s Envy Distillery
Karen Williams, President & CEO, Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau, said, “Angel’s Envy was one of the first to recognize Louisville’s potential as an ‘Urban Bourbon’ experience for visitors.
“We are thrilled they are a part of the growing number of Bourbon attractions that make our city such an appealing and authentic destination.”
The KDA recently announced that tourists made a record 1 million stops at Kentucky Bourbon Trail and Kentucky Bourbon Trail Craft Tour® distilleries in 2016. The booming attraction has increased attendance by 300 percent in the last 10 years.
- Bulleit’s Stitzel-Weller Distillery, Louisville
- Four Roses Distillery, Lawrenceburg and Cox’s Creek
- Heaven Hill Distillery, Bardstown
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, Louisville
- Jim Beam Distillery, Clermont
- Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse, Louisville
- Maker’s Mark Distillery, Loretto
- Town Branch Distillery, Lexington
- Wild Turkey Distillery, Lawrenceburg
- Woodford Reserve Distillery, Versailles
The Kentucky Bourbon Trail Craft Tour includes,
- Barrel House Distillery, Lexington
- Corsair Distillery, Bowling Green
- Hartfield & Co. Distillery, Paris
- Kentucky Artisan Distillery, Crestwood
- Kentucky Peerless Distillery, Louisville
- Limestone Branch Distillery, Lebanon
- MB Roland Distillery, Pembroke
- New Riff Distillery, Newport
- Old Pogue Distillery, Maysville
- Wilderness Trail Distillery, Danville
- Willett Distillery, Bardstown