This is a repeating eventjune 1, 2020 12:00 am
Class size will be limited to 10 attendees to ensure ample opportunity for hands-on learning.
- Classroom Instruction
- Hands-on training in distillery
To provide professional distillers with the day-to-day, technical training and practice of distillery and equipment operations.
- Students will gain a technical working knowledge of distilling equipment, including boiler, chiller, cooker, fermentation tanks, pumps, and still.
- Students will know how to perform maintenance checks and safety protocols on equipment.
- Students will learn to troubleshoot issues throughout the production process, including milling, cooking, fermentation, and finishing.
- Students will learn technical aspects and best practices for processing and finishing goods, including filtration, barreling, proofing, blending, and bottling.
Tuition: $5,145 USD
- All class-related materials
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments daily
- Networking reception Wednesday evening
- Transportation between the Brown Hotel and Moonshine University
Still Have Questions? Ready to Get Started?
Contact: Christin Head | 502-305-8596