Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, Kentucky hosted its 21st annual “Contribution to the Community” reception at the Distillery. This year several organizations in Frankfort/Franklin County received a total of $80,000 from Buffalo Trace Distillery. Over the years, the Distillery has donated more than $1.4 million since the program started.
The following organizations were honored for their work in the community:
- American Red Cross – Franklin County Chapter
- Bluegrass Care Navigators
- CASA of the Bluegrass
- Downtown Frankfort Inc.
- Emergency Community Food Pantry of Franklin County
- Franklin County Council on Aging
- Franklin County Humane Society
- Franklin County Women & Family Shelter
- Frankfort Arts Foundation
- Josephine Sculpture Park
- Junior Achievement of the Bluegrass
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Kings Center
- L.I.F.E. House For Animals
- Preservation Kentucky
- The Resource Office for Social Ministries
- The Salvation Army of Frankfort
- Sunshine Center & Family Abuse Services, Inc
- Thorn Hill Education Center
- YMCA of Frankfort
Each year Buffalo Trace Distillery proudly gives back to the community by acknowledging organizations that help make a difference and improve the quality of life locally. Members of the recipient organizations and Buffalo Trace employees were in attendance for the event.