Eagle Rare and Stagg Jr. Named Best of Class Bourbon, Receive Double Gold at Denver International Spirits Competition
Buffalo Trace Distillery products were recognized with eight top awards at the 8th annual Denver International Spirits Competition, including two Double Gold honors, which were awarded to Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and Stagg Jr. Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
In addition to the double gold winnings, whiskies from Buffalo Trace Distillery also received three Gold and three Silver awards.
Gold recipients include:
- Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Weller CYPB Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Buffalo Trace Distillery Bourbon Cream
Silver recipients include:
- L. Weller Special Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Benchmark Old No. 8 Brand Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
“We are so pleased to be honored with these awards,” Master Distiller Harlen Wheatley said. “Our team is dedicated to producing the highest quality whiskies on the market and being recognized for our hard work is truly humbling.”
The Denver International Spirits Competition was held in Denver, Colorado, and is the largest professional spirits competition in the Rocky Mountain Region. Winners were selected by a panel of 30 respected spirits authorities who rate entries through a double-blind process on a 100-point scale.
Got a Press Release to share? Send it to Info@DistilleryTrail.com.