I am using melons to make all my cocktails these days. Melons and gin are a great combo so today I am sharing a fabulous twist on a sour.
I have taken cantaloupe and watermelon and made them into a fun gin sour. I used the amazing Martin Miller’s Gin, which is made from 10 botanicals that are blended with Icelandic water.
This is seriously one of the best gins that I have ever had so it’s no surprise that it made such a tasty cocktail. Start your day with melon!
Recipe: Melon Gin Sour
- 1.5 ounces of Martin Miller’s Gin
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 ounce watermelon or cantaloupe juice
- 1 cup ice
Garnish: Edible Flowers
- Add Martin Miller’s Gin, lemon juice, egg white, agave nectar, and cantaloupe or watermelon juice the to shaker
- Shake for 20 seconds then add ice and shake for 20 more seconds
- Strain into serving glass
Yields: 1 serving
Stay Informed: Sign up here for our Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.