Today I am sharing a cocktail popsicle in the form of a peach mojito. I really wanted to make this recipe with summer flair and what could be more summer than ripe and juicy peaches.
Enjoy summer and put some booze in your popsicles to really enjoy yourself.
Recipe: Peach Mojito Pops
- ½ cup of rum
- ¾ cup of chopped peaches
- 2 cups of limeade
- 4 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 8 mint leaves, chopped
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- This recipe is based on 6 popsicle molds at 5 ounces each
- Mix all ingredients together then evenly divide mixture into popsicle molds
- Chill popsicle molds in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes or until the liquid is slightly frozen
- Add wooden popsicle sticks and freeze over night
- Run warm water over molds to loosen popsicles and serve
Stay Informed: Sign up here for our Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your in