How to Make a Kiwi Watermelon Bramble Cocktail
Thinking about the weekend, I really wanted to put together something refreshing and light because I absolutely love day drinking but want to make sure I last the entire evening also. This Kiwi Watermelon Bramble is perfect with fresh, “healthy” ingredients that everyone will love. It also works well without any booze at all so if some people aren’t drinking they don’t have to miss out entirely. The addition of the agave syrup from Monin was to give a great earthy flavor, which balances out all of the fresh fruit and citrus notes.
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 1.5 ounces gin
- ½ ounces pureed kiwi fruit
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce watermelon juice
- ½ ounce Monin Agave Syrup
- Puree the watermelon ahead of time
- Crush ice before mixing the liquid ingredients
- Combine gin, kiwi, lemon juice and Monin agave syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to combine and chill ingredients
- Pour over crushed ice in a rocks glass
- Float watermelon juice over top
- Garnish with fresh kiwi fruit and edible flowers