The Kentucky Bourbon Affair fantasy camp sponsored by the Kentucky Distillers’ Association cuts across much of the state of Kentucky. The Bourbon Affair runs June 3 through June 7, 2015. The affair is five days filled with extraordinary experiences at the most iconic Bourbon distilleries in the world, capped by evening events featuring the cuisine and culture of the Bluegrass state.
The Bourbon Affair is an incredible opportunity for whisky lovers to immerse themselves into America’s only native spirit – Bourbon. Guests will have their choice of events throughout the five day experience including,
- Behind the scenes tours to historic distilleries including Four Roses, Jim Beam, Heaven Hill, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve, Maker’s Mark, and Bulleit Frontier Whiskey
- A book signing “Under the Rocks” with some of bourbons finest authors
- Conversation with many of the industries esteemed distillers
- Fishing with the Noe Family at Booker’s Honey Hole
- A train ride through the Bluegrass hosted by Town Branch Distillery
- The Art of Cooking with Michter’s Bourbon
- Flavor Affair: How Kentucky Women Breathed Life into the Bourbon Industry at the Kentucky Governor’s Mansion
- Casablanca night at historic Bowman Air Field
- All wrapping up with a day of “Polo on the Waterfront”
You can visit The Kentucky Bourbon Affair website here for a full schedule of events. Check the schedule closely, many events are sold out.
Here are some highlights from the 2014 Kentucky Bourbon Affair.