Memorial Day Weekend is here and I am excited to share a fun grilled tropical delight. Ketel One Vodka recently sent me a cocktail grilling set that I used to make a coconut and jalapeno vodka slushy. This boozy slushy was a mix of grilled jalapeno and grilled coconut. The grilled coconut gave this cocktail the perfect hint of sweetness while the jalapeno added a flavorful spiciness.
I served this drink in a coconut but you could blend up a big batch of this for an outdoor party. Let’s celebrate the weekend with a grilled boozy slushy! Cheers!
Recipe: Coconut and Jalapeno Slushy
- 2 ounces of vodka
- ¼ coconut, grilled then sliced into small slivers
- ½ jalapeno grilled and chopped
- ½ ounce of agave nectar
- 2 ounces of coconut water
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Paper straw or cocktail umbrella
- Add vodka, sliced grilled coconut, chopped jalapeno, agave nectar, coconut water, and ice
- Blend mixture then add to serving vessel