Today starts a very special week for me! It’s called bourbon week. So, let’s start drinking some bourbon drinks. Sometimes I get asked about my complete and utter obsession with bourbon. Listen to this, I love bourbon so much that I want it to rain bourbon sometimes! I am from North Carolina so I was basically raised on bourbon. I love the spicy flavor on the rocks, with ginger ale, or in a tasty cocktail.
Join me and let’s discover some new and fun cocktails this week!
Recipe: Raspberry Bourbon Mule
- 3 ounces of bourbon
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 5 ounces of raspberry ginger beer
- 12 raspberries (6 for drink and 6 for garnish)
Garnish: raspberries and rosemary sprig
- In a cocktail shaker add bourbon, lime, 6 raspberries, agave nectar, and 1 cup of ice
- Shake until mixed and chilled
- Divide the rest of the ice into 2 serving glasses
- Strain mixture into 2 serving glass and top off with raspberry ginger beer
- Garnish with raspberries and rosemary sprig