I am sharing another awesome boozy milkshake. Fresh cherries in ice cream are my ultimate summer treat! So what better way to enjoy this luxury than to make a boozy milkshake? My other weakness is coffee so I decided to add a caffeine kick. Beyond that I used the wonderful and amazing Seattle Distilling coffee liqueur and vodka to booze it up a notch. Seattle Distilling is located near Seattle on Vashon Island. I love this distillery because they care deeply about using the best local and sustainable products in their booze. They have taken handcraft spirits to the next level by building their still and distillery with their bare hands. This is the kind of company and people that you will fall in love with and their booze is pretty awesome as well! Take a trip out to Vashon Island and visit Seattle Distilling you will love their booze!
Recipe: Cherry Coffee Milkshake
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup of cold coffee
- 1 ounce of Coffee Liqueur
- 1 ounce of Vodka
- 5 pitted cherries
Garnish: 1 tablespoon of chocolate covered espresso beans and cherries
- In a blender combine vanilla bean ice cream, coffee, coffee liqueur, vodka, and cherries
- Blend until desired consistency
- Note: add more ice cream if mixture is too thin or more coffee if it too thick
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans and cherries
Yields: 1 serving