Today I am sharing a gin sour recipe that will have you looking forward to Valentine’s Day year round! What could be better than strawberries and chocolate? The rim of the glass is lined with chocolate shavings and the muddled strawberries are a fun addition!
This recipe would be great for your love and it is pretty easy to make! Let’s have some fun and make a Valentine’s Day sour with strawberries and chocolate. Love!
- 1.5 ounces of gin
- 1 teaspoon of agave
- ½ lemon juiced
- 3 strawberries (2 muddled and 1 garnish)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 egg white
Garnish: chocolate shavings rim and strawberry
- Fill a metal shaker with gin, egg white, agave, lemon juice, and muddled strawberries
- Shake mixture for 20 seconds then add ½ cup of ice
- Shake mixture for an additional 20 seconds
- Rim glass with chocolate shavings
- Strain mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with strawberry
Yields: 1 serving
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.