Craft brewing has been hot for a couple of decades, and now, craft distilling is quickly gaining ground. Many breweries are considering adding a distillery or even converting their existing space. Explore your options, and get your technical questions answered.
Join us for this three-day workshop focusing on the differences between brewing and distilling, and key components of making the addition/transition. Explore the science behind distillation, the art of making cuts, and your path to the next level of alcohol production.
- Different Business Models
- Distilling the beer you have
- Adding a distillery
- Equipment Differences
- More than whiskey: Gin, Rum, etc.
- Zoning, Class/Div Considerations
- Adding a still, expanding a building
- Science of distillation
- Differences in Grains
- Fermentation differences
- Fermenting on the grain
- Standards of Identity
- Differences in TTB regs
- COLA & Formulation
- Distribution Considerations
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel & Town Branch visit
- Oak & Aging
- Questions and Answers
Still Have Questions? Ready to Get Started?
Contact Christin Head at 502.301.8139 or email Registrar@MoonshineUniversity.com