How to Make a ‘Mockingbird’ Cocktail [Alcohol Free]
Mixing and muddling of cocktails isn’t all about the booze, it’s about the experience. If you are at a bar and choose not to drink but still want variety and something with flavor then give this Mockingbird a try. To celebrate Mocktober, Wilderness Trail Distillery in Danville, Kentucky has partnered with the bar staff at Louisville’s Hell or High Water speakeasy to create the “Mockingbird.”
How to Make a Mockingbird
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 3/4 Ounce Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Ounce Orange Acid
- 1/2 Ounce Demerara
- 1/4 Ounce White Vinegar
- 7 Drops Jalapeño Tincture
- 4 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- 1 Egg White
- The concoction is dry shaken, then wet shaken, then dry shaken again.
- Garnished with a single cherry sandwiched between two pineapple fronds, made to look like a beak.