Today I am sharing a fun twist on the classic Bloody Mary the Manhattan Dirty Mary Martini. It’s a Bloody Mary for all the martini lovers! I love this combination so much and find it super fun to serve year round but especially during the holidays.
The Everything Bagel Rimmed Glass
This version of the Bloody Mary will transport you and your guests to the lovely city of Manhattan because it is rimmed with a combination that represents a classic New York City everything bagel. I made this martini with a base of V8® 100% Vegetable Juice and vodka. To upgrade your holiday season how about adding another holiday to list? January 1st is National Bloody Mary Day and I am celebrating with a brunch dedicated to the Bloody Mary.
Recipe: Manhattan Dirty Mary Martini
Stay Informed: Sign up here for the Distillery Trail free email newsletter and be the first to get all the latest news, trends, job listings and events in your inbox.
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of onion salt
- 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 8 fluid ounces V8® 100% Vegetable Juice, chilled
- 4 fluid ounces of vodka
- 2 teaspoons dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of celery salt
- 3 tablespoons liquid from jarred pimento stuffed olives
- Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice into shallow dish. Combine the onion salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and black pepper on a plate. Dip the rims of 2 glasses into the lemon juice then coat with spice mixture.
- Add the V8® 100% Vegetable Juice, vodka, vermouth, Worcestershire, hot sauce, celery salt, olive liquid, and remaining lemon juice into a cocktail shaker. Add ice then cover and shake to chill. Strain the mixture into serving glasses.
- Garnish with slices of lemon, olives, or smoked salmon
Related Bloody Mary Cocktails
How to Make a Roasted Tomato Margarita Cocktail
How to Make a Tequila Bloody Mary Bar Cocktail
How to Make a BLT Bloody Mary Cocktail
Please help to support Distillery Trail. Sign up for our Newsletter, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.